- The Seller’s identity :
ION Design Mikołaj Humienny
ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 90
VAT number : PL529-166-48-70
- General information
This document specifies the privacy principles applicable in the Online Shop https://ionmodel.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Shop”). The Administrator of the Online Shop is ION Design Mikołaj Humienny, ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 90, 01-234 Warsaw, Poland, VAT number : PL529-166-48-70, E-mail:email@example.com.
- Personal information
- Personal information collected by the Administrator shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( GDPR), current Polish Data Protection Act, the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 .
- The Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the Online Shop Customers. However, the provision of marked personal data is a condition for placing an order, while the consequence of not ordering will be the inability to order products in the store.
- Moreover, the Administrator may record the information about connection parameters, like IP addresses, for technical purposes, for server administration and for collection of general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection comes), and also for security purposes.
- The Administrator shall make an extra effort in order to protect privacy and information about the Online Shop Customers provided to him. The Administrator shall exercise due diligence when selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those of programming and organizational nature, in order to protect the processed data, and in particular he shall protect the data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, and also from their processing with the breach of the applicable provisions of law.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of art. 5 GDPR.
Personal data will be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR, not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
- As part of the Administrator’s use of the tools supporting his current activity, provided by e.g Google Customer’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States of America (USA) or another country where an entity cooperating with it maintains tools for processing Personal Data in cooperation with the Administrator.
- Legal basis
- The basis for the processing of the Customer’s Personal Data is primarily the necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request prior to its conclusion (Article 6 par 1 ( b) of GDPR).
- After expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – respectively in connection with art. 10 para. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 para. 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law.
- Personal data may also be processed in an automated way in the form of profiling, provided that the user consents to it on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a given person in order to take decisions regarding him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
- In other purposes, the Customer’s Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- applicable law when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator e.g. when based on tax regulations or accounting one, The Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to determine, assert or defend claims, market and statistical analyses (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- Personal data processed for purposes related to the purchase will be processed for the period necessary to complete the purchase and order, after which the data subject to archiving will be stored for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims. Personal data processed for marketing purposes covered by the consent statement will be processed until the consent is revoked.
- Recipients of personal data
- Recipients of the Buyer’s personal data may by entities performing the order at the Seller’s request and handling it, such as: shipment companies, accounting companies, suppliers of the goods, assembly services, providers of IT solutions, payment processing companies, banks, companies providing marketing services, providers of warehouse services, telecommunication providers, law offices, authorised state authorities.
- Your rights on personal data concerning you
- As Customers provide their personal information voluntarily, they shall have the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time .
- If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Detailed conditions of the above rights shall be indicated in Articles 1522 of the GDPR Regulation.
- When viewing the Online Shop websites “cookie” files are used, which are small text files recorded in the Customer’s target device in connection with using the Online Shop. They are used in order to improve the experience with the Online Shop websites.
- The “cookie” files used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter the Customer’s devices in that way. Those files allow to identify the software used by the Customer and to adjust the Online Shop to each Customer individually. “Cookie” files sometimes contain information about the domain name of their origin, how long they are kept in the device and the ascribed value.
- The Administrator uses three types of “cookie” files:
a. Session cookies: they are kept in the Online Shop Customer’s device and remain there until the given browser session is closed. Then the recorded information is permanently deleted from the memory of the Online Shop Customer’s device. The session cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Shop Customer’s device.
b. Permanent cookies: they are kept in the Online Shop Customer’s device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted automatically when the session of the given browser is closed or when the device is turned off. The permanent cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Shop Customer’s device.
c. ” Analytical ” cookies allow for a better understanding of how the Customer interacts with the content of the Store, better organize its layout. “Analytical” ” cookies ” collect information about the manner of using the Store by the Customer, the type of website from which the Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Customer’s visit to the Store. This information does not record specific Customer’s personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the Store.
- “Cookie” files may be used by advertisement networks, in particular by the Google network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses the Online Shop. To that end, the information may be retained about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on the given website.
- As regards the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the advertising network Google, the Customer may view and edit the information related to cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The Customer may, by himself and at any time, change the “cookie” files settings, specifying the conditions of their storing and of their access to the Customer’s device. The settings referred to in the previous sentence may be changed by the Customer through the web browser settings or through configuration of the service. Those settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic support for “cookie” files in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are introduced to the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help section of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key while in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
- The Customer may remove “cookie” files at any time, using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- Limitation of the “cookie” files application may affect some functionalities available on the Online Shop website.